One of Sweden’s ten largest cities
- Beautifully situated at the juncture of three sprawling lakes
- Excellent connections between Jönköping and the major Swedish cities
- Sandy beaches of Lake Vättern in the city center
- Wide range of leisure- and sports facilities and great outdoor activities
- Cultural venues – theatres, museums, cinemas and concert halls
Located in the center of southern Sweden, Jönköping is an important trade fair and meeting city in Scandinavia, as well as a leading transport, logistics and communications hub. Jönköping is also an administrative center with several national courts and government agencies based in the city.
The daily life in the city is characterized by a substantial number of students from Jönköping International University. Being the driving force in the ”Entrepreneurial belt”, Jönköping is one of Sweden’s economically most prosperous cities and regions. Jönköping is also a paradise for tourists both from Sweden and Europe with it’s beautiful surroundings, excellent infrastructure, and lots of water. With the Congress and Exhibition Center Elmia, Jönköping University, international active institutions and companies, and not at least as host city for European and Global sport events, Jönköping is well prepared and ready to welcome ENTER Conference in 2018!