Call for speakers – Industry Track
Organized by the International Federation for Information Technology and Travel and Tourism (IFITT), ENTER2018 will be the 25th annual ENTER Conference.
The conference offers a worldwide and unique forum for attendees from industry, academia, government, and other organizations to actively exchange, share, and challenge state-of-the-art research and industrial case studies on the application of information and communication technologies to travel and tourism.
The ENTER2018 Program Committee is seeking proposals for presentations with a focus, but not limited, to the following topics:
- Dynamic packaging including standards (Open Travel Alliance, Schemas.org, Viator…)
- Virtual agents, virtual concierges such as Cortana, Watson, Siri, Google now, VIV.ai et al., how are they entering into the tourism world?
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- State of the art of Big data
- Smart resorts supporting initiatives
- Computational Thinking
- Mobile services and Wearable Technologies
- Hotel & Restaurant serious game and simulation
- E-Learning & MOOC
- eMarketing case study
The conference brings together the research community with the industry and is organized in three streams, namely industry, destinations and research tracks. The conference also features six to eight world-class keynote speakers.
The 25th edition of ENTER, will be taking place in Jönköping – Sweden
Up to 300 Executives, DMO managers, digital experts, professors and PhD Students
Exhibitors and non-exhibitors
- Letter of intention (LOI): as soon as June 1st, 2017
- Submission closes: August 26, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection/Revision: October 11, 2017
- Deadline to submit revision: October 21, 2017
- Final Acceptance: October 28, 2017
- Presentation Full Slides Submission Deadline January 2, 2018
- Conference January 24-26, 2018, Jönköping – Sweden
Please download here a template for your Presentation during ENTER2018 Conference (for speakers only)
Industry Track Chair
Each presentation is 30 minutes, which includes a question and answer session. The duration can be extended per individual request to 60 minutes and will be considered by the program committee. Presentations should contain a minimum of marketing material and should avoid discussion of commercial products but rather focus on the underlying technology or process.
Language: English – no translation provided
Live stream/recording: no
Please submit presentation’s abstract proposal by filling out the submission form at https://goo.gl/forms/po1hg23iqaClDsgD3 .
Once your presentation is selected please provide the program committee with a royalty free high resolution photo and a short bio for web and program publications.
The program committee is looking forward to your submission and attendance.
International Federation for Information Technologies in Travel and Tourism (IFITT) is the leading independent global community for the discussion, exchange and development of knowledge about the use and impact of new information and communication technologies (ICT) in the travel and tourism industry.
IFITT provides an eTourism knowledge hub for tourism and technology experts, both in industry and academia. It is one of the world’s oldest tourism and technology non-profit organizations, founded in 1997.
The IFITT mission is to network eTourism stakeholders and nurture eTourism innovation, exploration and knowledge.
The IFITT vision is to create THE global eTourism knowledge network and community
To learn more about IFITT and to become a member, please, follow www.ifitt.org